Wednesday 7 May 2014

Where am I writing from today?




Oh I wish I could say I was sitting in a cafe watching the world go by but no ..... I try to create this blog whenever and wherever I can. Stolen moments. I sit with my iPad mini in my lap tapping away in any spot at any time. Today this is my view.




And I guess I will post this later tonight in my lounge room sitting in the red chair by the heater.  Gee it's got cold here in old Melbourne town.

Where is your favourite writing place? Do you like it or could it do with some attention?

So long as you write what you wish to write, that is all that matters; and whether it matters for ages or only for hours, nobody can say - Virginia Woolf

6 comments:

  1. Looks like an interesting place! I'm on the sofa watching Jeremy Kyle-an outrageous chat show here in the UK! Lol! Think it may be coffee time! Have a good day!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sitting at my daughter's gymnastics class and it was so freezing! I would've loved a coffee!!

      Delete
  2. I guess at least you are blogging in different spots! I am always on my desktop computer - guess lucky I have a great view :) xo Charm PS I lived in Melbourne for 15 years and YES it does get cold there, was in Mount Gambier which is just as cold if not colder... in Adelaide now, probably have more warmer days but I so do not love winter {cold weather, I know its not winter yet LOL} wherever I am! xo Charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tree in your view is seriously amazing. And it surprises me how chilly Adelaide can feel given how extremely hot the summers are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Panama... it is hot here. Enjoy beautiful Australia... Hope someday I can visit Melbourne (I've just been in Sidney and it was lovely).
    It is great we can write from anywhere as long as we have inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete