Friday 16 May 2014

Blogging about blogs




I have a confession to make - I am a binger. I can binge on food, TV shows and blogs.

"What do you mean by this?" I hear you ask.

Well instead of consistently and regularly checking in with a blog, I will find one I like and read as many posts as I can in one sitting. Then maybe forget about it for awhile until it next comes to my attention. Some of the blogs I have binged on include


And I am currently reading many of the blogs participating in this challenge.

However there is one blog that I do check everyday and it's
It is what is known as a personal blog. It makes me laugh. It makes me cry.  And I think somehow inspired me to start a blog. Take a look and let me know what you think. And I would love to hear about any of the blogs you regularly check in with too. 

Put your blog out into the world and hope that your talent will speak for itself - Diablo Cody


3 comments:

  1. I'm off to check out your blog suggestions. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am behind so catching up and am off to check out NEW blogs to read!

    ReplyDelete