Sunday 18 May 2014

Cos I'm happy.....




Ten things that make me happy

  1. Sunshine and blue skies
  2. A small child (not my own) crawls up onto my lap for an unsolicited cuddle
  3. A good - and I mean GOOD - decaf latte. Smell, taste and look are all important
  4. A homemade vegetable soup and toast with lots of butter
  5. Learning something new - anything
  6. The expression on the face of the contestant when a chair turns for them during The Blind Auditions on The Voice
  7. A choc-top at the movies
  8. Intense and inspiring conversations with any one of my amazingly powerful and inspiring friends
  9. Taking photos
  10. This song

What's on your happy list today? Have you made one lately? Do you even know when you truly feel happiness in your gut? I'm interested to hear what you think about a Top Ten Happiness list. 

Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy - Guillaume Apollinaire

4 comments:

  1. What an inspired list - although I have no idea what a choc-top is. I am off to google - look at me, learning something new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I love the one about The Voice! Best bit of the competition that!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've captured my favorite part of The Voice. :-)

    ReplyDelete