Friday 9 May 2014

Top Five on my Fantasy Friday





Oh what an amazing Friday I am about to have....

  1. After drinking a delicious green smoothie I enjoy my rigorous personal training session with the fabulous Donna Aston
  2. Off to the luxurious Aurora for a full body massage and mini no-surgical face lift.  Oh and I'll need my hair washed and blown out to perfection by Kon
  3. Lunch today is at the exquisite Nobu. Yum yum! Brad and Angie will be joining me so we can catchup on all the 'goss' re: kids, acting and world issues
  4. A quick call to Oprah - just checking in to see how she's doing
  5. Really looking forward to finishing off my day with an afternoon delight with Mr Dreamy

So seriously, what five things do you love on a Friday?


The man who has no imagination has no wings - Muhammad Ali

6 comments:

  1. Wow you sure do have an eventful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to join you on a Friday.....

    http://smidgensbitsandsnippets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh sounds like a lovely Friday!x

    ReplyDelete