Sunday 10 May 2015

Top five Saturdays


Preparation for Saturday night

Oh Saturday, how I once loved thee so!

My top favourite Saturday activities of years gone by.....

  1. Indulging in long and lazy sleep ins
  2. Brunching with friends at the latest hip cafe
  3. (Clothes) shopping, pampering and primping
  4. Catching up on gossip and ... the laundry washing
  5. Preparing for a Saturday night of fun, adventure and excitement
My top favourite Saturday activities of today.....
  1. Fantasying about a long and lazy sleep in
  2. Enjoying a latte SOLO in a cafe on Lygon Street
  3. Getting ALL the laundry washed and dried
  4. Escaping into a social media coma 
  5. Preparing for a Saturday night of binge-watching the latest hip TV series
I do not feel as excited by the thought of Saturday as I once did. But maybe not all that much has changed. 

What do you do with your Saturdays? 


I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks - Barack Obama

    1 comment:

    1. Saturday's certainly change once kids are on the scene!
      A solo latte on Lygon Street would be nice, I'd be very tempted by gelati while there!

      ReplyDelete