Thursday 24 July 2014

Why not ............. sing a rainbow?




Hi there, it's been awhile. I was enjoying my time doing nothing. How about you?

Today I am sharing with you a song that has a lot of meaning to me.

It's called 'I can sing a rainbow.'

This song is a favourite from my childhood. It was the first tune I sang to my baby.

If you do not know the tune check out this version by Delta Goodrem.

I love to sing this song with full voice and a smile on my face. Anytime, anywhere. I sing the song from memory. Here are the lyrics I like to sing.......

Red and yellow and pink and green
Purple and orange and blue
I can sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow too

Listen with your heart
Listen with your heart
And sing everything you see
You can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing along with me

Red and yellow and pink and green
Purple and orange and blue
You can sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow 
Sing a rainbow too

Whenever I sing this song I feel pure joy. No matter what - my mood will instantly shift.

So I invite you on this Wednesday to join me in singing this delightful tune. 100%. I would love to hear about any songs that bring sunshine to your day.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud - Maya Angelou









1 comment:

  1. Ooh off to sing this to my baby girl, haven't heard it for ages! Hope you're well! I've posted my second instalment to my writing if you're interested-hopefully going to have a weekly or fortnightly post! Sorry I haven't been around for a while!xx

    ReplyDelete